Monday 8 December 2014

Ugh...setbacks

So, I was NOT feeling great these past 2 days, so it made it harder to do what I needed to, like exam prep and continuing with my workout plan. I tried to play catch up today, and I caught up on one of the days that had 2 separate workouts, and the other day was meant to be an active rest day. I'll do today's tomorrow morning, and tomorrow's in the evening, I guess.

Saturday food-
I think I ate some cheese for breakfast, but the whole day I had sharp gas pains in my side that wouldn't subside. so not much else. I had some tea, and later in the day I had some grapes and egg nog.

No fitness.

Sunday food-
What a fun day! Throbbing headache aallllllllll day long and into the evening. I had some of my sister's rice, lasagna, salad, and chicken, thinking it might alleviate if I ate something,,,but to no avail.

No fitness.

My fitbit is sad.

Lousy weekend.

Today-

Food:
banana for breakfast; pizza made on naan bread, with cheddar, feta, and broccoli. Later I had rice with chickpeas, chicken, and corn and beets

Fitness
-did the Cardio Ball Blast workout (30 mins) and then the Waistline workout (20 mins) from the other day.

NOTES
-setbacks are the worst, because it takes a little while to see progress, but once I stop, I immediately see the backslide. For example, I feel all bloaty and out-of-sorts, and, as a result, the Waistline Workout, which required some lying facedown, was immensely uncomfortable, so I didn't get all the endorphin-releasing that's meant to come post-workout. Kind of a drag.

-also, when I have no money, eating properly is difficult. Ugh. Not impressed with the days right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment