Thursday 4 December 2014

The desire for eggs and egg nog...

Food:

2 slices whole wheat toast with natural peanut butter (and some salt, because, c'mon); cup of mint tea - for breakfast

Poutine (fries, cheese, gravy) for lunch

Pasta stir-fry

Soon to have egg nog

Fitness:

Flat Belly Fusion something or other

NOTES
-I already miss eggs, possibly because the natural PB is unsalted (ABSOLUTELY, though...0 mg sodium..whaaa??). I need to buy more eggs, AND possibly expand my options.

-The poutine was a cop-out. Was at school, needed to volunteer, had to eat something beforehand, went to food court.

-pasta was kinda greasy; I can definitely do better!

-never apologize for egg nog! NEVER!

-The workout didn't make me sweat like the others, just ache...looking forward to THAT shit tomorrow!

-OVERALL, I am mostly pleased that I managed to have a decent breakfast AND have to go somewhere...rarity!

Progress.

Oh, and I didn't do any Brazilian Butt/Leg Lift stuff, but I found some ballet/barre videos that I'm excited about, especially since I've been too poor to do ballet.

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment