Wednesday 3 December 2014

SHORT, for reals!

Breakfast
-3 hard boiled eggs; 1 slice toast w/ margarine; cup of mint tea

Snack/Lunch
-broccoli and carrots with hummus

Snack
-2 pieces of cheese; cup of egg nog

Supper
6 pirogi (sp?) in pasta sauce with cheese

Fitness:
Apple Shape Workout

OH, and

yesterday I DID indeed manage to do some HIIT cardio!

NOTES (because I've decided I don't like "LESSONS")

-YAY to better eating! The eggs were good and filling. Gonna take a break tomorrow and probably have some peanut butter toast, so I can keep up the egg love.

-I still definitely need to have more to eat throughout the day to stave off the dangerous hunger pangs that lead to bad choices. That being said, I'll probably try to eat something reasonable before the day is over.

-I did my workout in the morning, which leaves room for some leg/butt toning I've been slacking on. (Natural Brazilian Butt Lift) Here's hoping the motivation is there.

-I've met most of my walking goal on my Fitbit, which is nice, but I miss the celebratory vibration when I've surpassed it.

All for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment